We can’t wait to see you!
- This year’s Auction & Celebration will be held at Seattle Jewish Community School. There’s plenty of free parking, plus easy door-side drop-off.
- Dinner will be prepared under dietary supervision, with Va’ad meals available if requested in advance. If you have additional dietary needs or restrictions, please contact Liz Richmond at email@example.com or 206.522.5212.
- Check-in starts at 5:00pm.
- During the reception hour, enjoy complimentary cocktails and appetizers, plus fun opportunities to support SJCS.
- At 6:00, the ballroom will open for our seated dinner and live auction. When the live auction starts, lift those paddles high! This year features so many amazing items, experiences and class projects — you won’t want to miss out!
- You will also have the opportunity to raise your paddle in support of Seattle Jewish Community School.
- The event will end by 9:00pm.
- Any items not picked up at the end of the event will be available for pick-up at SJCS starting Wednesday, March 28th.
Additional questions? Please contact Liz Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.522.5212.