- This year’s Auction & Celebration will be held at Seattle Jewish Community School. There’s plenty of free parking, plus easy door-side drop-off.
- If you have any dietary needs or restrictions, please contact Cristy Magill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.522.5212. Kashrut supervision is provided by Congregation Beth Shalom.
- Check-in starts at 5:15pm.
- During the reception hour, enjoy complimentary cocktails and appetizers. The reception also includes “Pick Your Raffle” baskets, “Pleasure of Your Company” events, Wine Grab and the opportunity to purcahse tickets for the Live Auction “Heads or Tails”. To participate in any of the above, provide your bid number to the volunteer at each station.
- At 6:15, the ballroom will open for our seated dinner and live auction.
- When the live auction starts, lift those paddles high! This year features so many amazing items, experiences and class projects — you won’t want to miss out!
- You will also have the opportunity to raise your paddle in support of Seattle Jewish Community School.
- The event will end by 9:00pm.
- Any items not picked up at the end of the event will be available for pick-up at SJCS starting Wednesday, April 5th.
Additional questions? Please contact Cristy Magill at email@example.com or 206.522.5212.