SJCS is hiring a part-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Monday through Friday 2:00 – 6:00 PM (0.5 FTE).
• Answering the phone, directing calls, and greeting entrants to the school
• Fielding parental/guardian questions/concerns/needs
• Triaging the needs students who do not feel well or are sent to the office
• Managing the administrative needs of the After School Program
• Supporting the school’s administrative team in various capacities
• Superior computer skills in Word and Excel, social media programs, web-based marketing tools (e.g. Constant Contact), and familiarity will database and CRM programs. Knowledge of Publisher is a plus.
• Excellent customer-service skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
• Strong organizational skills and a consistently calm and pleasant demeanor
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Admissions Assistant/Receptionist” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
We are always interested in expanding our roster of substitute teachers. Teachers with experience teaching general or Judaic studies/Hebrew to students in grades K-5 are invited to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Substitute Teacher” in the subject line.