Before- and After-School Enrichment (BASE)
View the Spring 2013 Catalog!
Sign up today for classes March 11 - June 13, 2013.
There are three components:
- Breakfast Club
- Homework Club/After-School Activity Classes
- Extended Day
Breakfast Club is offered Monday through Friday from 7:15 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. for parents who need to drop their children off early.
- Students bring breakfast and enjoy some morning music.
- The cost for Breakfast Club is $5/day for one child and $3/any additional child per family.
Homework Club/After-School Activity Classes are offered Monday through Thursday from 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Students are given a snack from 3:30 p.m.-3:45 p.m. and then proceed to their selected activity.
- In Homework Club students work quietly, either independently or in small groups, studying or reading. The cost is $13 per day.
- After-School Activity Classesare $13 per day and include various activities such as yoga, jump roping, chess, and cooking. Class offerings change quarterly.
Extended Day is offered Monday through Thursday from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Extended day is offered on Friday from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. when there is early dismssal.
- There are supervised quiet activities.
- The cost for Extended Day is $8 per day.
HaMoreh Eddie Raskin is the BASE director and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop-ins are welcome to join BASE, subject to availability, for the same cost. Please notify the office at least one day in advance if you would like your child to drop-in.
The YMCA can provide childcare on Fridays or other days when SJCS is not in school. For more information call 206.524.1400 or visit their website.
|Integrated Dual Curriculum||Academics|
|Differentiated Learning||Jewish Life|
|Foundational Skills||Before - and After-School Enrichment (BASE)|